Keywords can be used when searching for rental properties to narrow down your search criteria, to help you find the best property. Keyword searches can be done by using Advanced search options when searching on the website, or scrolling down on the search screen on the app.
Keyword searches check the description of every listed property, against the keywords you choose, and display the matching results. If the word "pets" is included in the description, even if the phrase is "no pets allowed" then that property will also be displayed. Where applicable, rental properties can be filtered on "pets allowed" using the Advanced search options
- Go to www.primelocation.com
- Hover over To rent
- Click on Property to rent
- Type in your search area and basic search criteria, i.e. Min price and Max price, Property type and the number of Bedrooms
- Click Advanced search options
- Use the Keywords box to tailor your results
- Search for single words by typing them in, comma separated, e.g. garage, garden, bath
- Search for phrases by adding quotations marks, e.g. "wood floors"
- Click Search to see your results
- From your search, you can click Save your search or Get instant alerts